Skip to content
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 cups canned corn, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tsp. Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 tsp. Kinder's Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup cilantro, loose for garnish
- 2 large juicy limes, sliced for garnish
- Combine Mild BBQ Rub and Tequila Lime BBQ Rub in a small bowl.
- Season chicken on both sides with rub mixture. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli into 1" size florets, then break down florets into rice-sized pieces.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken for 5-10 minutes on both sides or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add oil. Add broccoli rice in one layer.
- Cook rice for about 2-3 minutes or until rice becomes bright green and tender. Remove from heat.
- Now for the salsa. In a large bowl combine corn, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, garlic, and avocado. Gently toss together.
- Layer broccoli rice with chicken and avocado salsa. Drizzle with lime juice and top with cilantro. Serve. Enjoy.