- 2 1-2 lb. pork tenderloins
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 11/2 lb. rainbow fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Kinder's Brown Sugar BBQ Rub
- 3 tbsp. Kinder's Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, 1 tbsp. olive oil, and 1 tbsp. Kinder's Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning. Toss to coat. Remove from bowl and place down the center of baking sheet.
- In same bowl, combine potatoes, 2 tbsp. olive oil, and 2 tbsp. Kinder's Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning. Toss to coat. Remove from bowl and place, cut-side down, on both sides of green beans.
- Coat all sides of pork tenderloin with Kinder's Brown Sugar Rub.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet on medium-high heat.
- Saute tenderloins until brown on all sides.
- Place tenderloin lengthwise on top of green beans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.