Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 2 mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Layout thawed puff pastry onto floured surface.
- Lightly sprinkle each sheet with Brown Sugar BBQ Rub.
- Cut 24 squares out of each pastry sheet for a total of 48 squares.
- Add 1 square into muffin cup.
- Top each dough cup with chopped brisket, cheese and jalepeno slice.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden and pastry has cooked through.
- Top with Sriracha BBQ Sauce. Serve.