Skip to content
- 4 avocados, pitted, sliced in half
- 2 cups pulled or shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced into small chunks
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped finely
- 1 lb. center cut bacon
- 2 tbsp. Kinder's Brown Sugar BBQ Rub
- 1 1/2 cup Kinder's BBQ Coleslaw Dressing
- Pre-heat oven 400°F.
- Layout bacon on foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Brown Sugar BBQ Rub over bacon on both sides.
- Bake 10 minutes, flip then bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and lay bacon over paper towels to cool and dry.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, BBQ Coleslaw Dressing, tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon. Mix together thoroughly.
- Scoop chicken salad mixture over the tops of each halved avocado. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Serve. Enjoy.