Skip to content
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning and potatoes cut side down in one layer. Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown crust forms on the bottoms.
- Turn potatoes, cover and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown on second side.
- Turn potatoes once again. Stir in pulled pork and bbq sauce and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, stir often.
- In another skillet, cook eggs sunny side up.
- Sprinkle cheese on potatoes and cook until lightly melted 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place a large spoonful of the hash onto plate. Top with an egg. Garnish with green onion.