Skip to content
- 8 jalapeño chile peppers
- 2 cups pulled pork, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle Kinder's Hot BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Slice peppers lengthwise through center to create two halves. Discard seeds.
- Pierce skin of potato several times with a fork.
- Combine pulled pork and 1 cup of Kinder’s Organic Mild BBQ Sauce in saucepan and simmer on low until pork is heated through and warm.
- Fill each half of the peppers with 2-4 tablespoons of pulled pork.
- Place peppers on a greased baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Top with brown sugar bacon crumbles, bbq sauce and green onion. Serve and Enjoy.