Skip to content
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 15oz. can of black beans, drained
- 1 14.5oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 14.75oz. whole kernal fire-roasted corn
- 1 8oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh green onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 small jalepeno
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes, zucchini, corn, black beans, tomato sauce, tequila lime bbq rub and chicken. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken broth and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Serve with choice of toppings. Enjoy