Skip to content
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2" thick
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese
- 2 tsp. Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- Corn or flour tortillas for serving
- Lime wedges
- Lightly coat both sides of chicken breasts with Tequila Lime BBQ Rub.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, about 15 minutes (flipping halfway through). Internal temperature should reach at least 165°F.
- Set chicken aside, let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken into 1/4" width strips.
- Serve in tortillas with avocados, jalapeños & cabbage. Top with cotija cheese and squeeze of lime. Serve and Enjoy.