Skip to content
- Apply Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub to pork shoulder evenly.
- Place pork shoulder in slow cooker, fat side up, and add water.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks and toss with Kinder’s Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce. Turn slow cooker to warm.
- Follow manufacturer’s suggested cooking time on french fry package. Pull french fries from oven and set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread 3/4s of the fries evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle half of shredded cheese over the fries.
- Top with shredded pork generously.
- Repeat Layers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Top pulled pork fries with green and red onions. Serve with a side of Kinder’s Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce. Enjoy!