- 5 russet potatoes, washed and cut into steak fries
- 2 cups pulled pork, cooked
- 1 tsp. Kinder’s Smokey Garlic & Sea Salt Seasoning
- 1 cup of Kinder's Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or favorite cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spread out the potatoes wedges evenly onto a baking sheet and cover with olive oil. Mix potato wedges up to ensure they are evenly coated with olive oil.
- Lightly dust the potatoes with Kinder’s Smokey Garlic & Sea Salt Seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 12 minutes. Flip the potatoes at this point and cook for an additional 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove fries from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease. Set aside.
- Drop oven temperature to 400ºF.
- In a separate bowl, toss the pulled pork in Kinder’s Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread half of the fries evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle half of shredded cheese over the fries and top with shredded pork generously.
- Repeat Layers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top pulled pork fries with onions, sour cream and a drizzle of Kinder’s Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce. Enjoy!