2 lb pork shoulder
- 4 tbsp Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 bottle Kinder's Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 2 16oz can chili
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- Apply Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub to pork shoulder evenly.
- Place pork shoulder in slow cooker, fat side up and add water.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks and toss with Kinder’s Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce. Turn slow cooker to warm.
- In a separate pot, warm chili in a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Stir frequently for 6-10 minutes. Once warm, add pulled pork into the medium sauce pan and continue to heat and stir for another 4-6 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm. Top with cheese and onions. Enjoy!