- 4 pounds Pork Roast or Shoulder
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Mild BBQ Sauce
- 1 bottle Kinder's Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced, divided
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 cups water (or favorite beer)
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (about 15)
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse Rub
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- salt & pepper
- Place one sliced onion at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Stuff pork roast with garlic cloves and season with Tequila Lime BBQ Rub (or salt and pepper).
- Place pork in slow cooker on top of the sliced onion. Cover with second sliced onion and add enough water (or beer) to fill slow cooker 2/3 of the way.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4-6 hours.
- Remove pork. Remove and discard cloves, bone and fat as well as any water, onions and grease remaining in pot. Let pork sit to cool.
- When the pork is cool enough to handle, use a fork or your fingers to pull pork apart until the entire roast is shredded.
- Return the pulled pork to the slow cooker. Mix the chopped onion and BBQ sauce. Cover. Heat on high for 1-3 hours until onions are soft.
Mini Loaded Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place potatoes in a bowl or large freezer bag and toss with oil, salt & pepper until potatoes are coated evenly.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake, flipping and rotating potatoes halfway through for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice in half (or slice off tops for smaller potatoes).
- Scoop out cooked potato using a melon baller, leaving 1/4-inch thickness of skin and place potato into mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, 2 tablespoons of Kinders Buttery Steakhouse Rub, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 2 tablespoons of chives and mix thoroughly with potato mixture until combined.
- Fill the shells with potato using pastry bag or freezer bag. Top with pulled pork, bbq sauce and remaining cheese.
- Broil in oven until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with sour cream and bbq sauce. Serve. Enjoy!