2-3 lbs. beef brisket
- 4 tbsp. Kinder's The Blend Seasoning
- 3 16 oz. can chili
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- Start by trimming fat side down to 1/8 inch fat cap. Remove most of the fat separating the flat and the point (it won’t render during cooking, but leaving some keeps meat moist). Smoke at 200ºF until internal temp is between 190-195ºF (between 8-16 hours depending on brisket and cooking conditions). Once done, slice against the grain. Chop a couple strips into smaller pieces, to add to the chili.
- In a medium sauce pan, pour chili in and heat at medium heat, stirring frequently. Once the chili is warmed, add chopped brisket and continue to stir.
- Remove from heat and place into serving bowls. Top with cheese, onions and jalapenos. Serve with a generous slice of brisket on top and Enjoy!