Skip to content
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 bag corn chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. Velveeta cheese
- 4 tsp. Kinder’s Smoky Garlic & Sea Salt Seasoning
- 1 15 oz. can whole corn kernel, drained
- 2 10 oz. cans diced tomatoes and green chilis, drained
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced for garnish
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Remove from pan once no longer pink and place on paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Cut the Velveeta and cream cheese into 1-2 inch cubes and place in skillet. Once the cheese starts to melt, put the sausage back in the skillet with the cheese, stirring frequently.
- Add the corn, diced tomatoes, green chilis and Kinder’s Smoky Garlic & Sea Salt Seasoning to the skillet, continue to stir and heat for 4-8 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish, garnish with green onions and serve with corn chips. Enjoy!