Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Wash chicken wings and dry thoroughly prior to cooking.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with the melted butter and season to taste with Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub.
- Stir mixture thoroughly, then arrange wings onto baking rack and place rack onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450ºF for 20 minutes.
- Rotate rack and flip wings. Cook additional 10 minutes until wings and browned and cooked through. Internal temperature should reach 165°F.
- Immediately toss with enough sauce to cover entire wing and serve with sauce on the side for dipping.
- ** For sticky wings, toss wings with sauce and place back in oven for 3-5 minutes or until desired stickiness.