- 2 ½ lb beef brisket (or boneless beef chuck roast), trimmed of fat
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 4 chipotle chilis in adobo, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup sweet mini peppers, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 lime, squeezed for juice
- 8 cups tortilla chips (8 oz)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or favorite cheese
- Cut the beef into large cubes and season with Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef and search until brown on all sides.
- Place beef and chopped onions into your slow cooker.
- In a food processor add adobo chilis, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and Kinder’s Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce. Pulse until blended and pour on top of the meat.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours. Shred the meat with two forks and turn on warm.
- Mix mango, red onion, mini peppers, jalapeno and lime juice into a mixing bowl.
- Let salsa rest for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator (for best results, let rest overnight in refrigerator).
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread half of chips evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle half of shredded cheese over the chips.
- Top with shredded barbacoa generously.
- Repeat Layers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with salsa and additional toppings. Enjoy!