Skip to content
- 1 fully cooked rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 1 cup Kinder’s Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 8 cups tortilla chips (8 oz)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or favorite cheese
- 1 16 oz can black beans
- 1 16 oz can fire roasted corn
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 cup assorted sweet peppers, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Pull and shred chicken with fork or by hand.
- Toss chicken with Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread half of chips evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle half of shredded cheese over the chips.
- Top the chips with the chicken generously.
- Repeat Layers.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with additional toppings. Enjoy!