Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Wash chicken wings and dry thoroughly.
- Place chicken on baking sheet skin side up. Lightly sprinkle salt on skin evenly. Let sit for 10 minutes. Pat skin with paper towel to remove excess salt.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken wings skin side down and cook for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Flip wings and cook additional 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange wings onto baking rack and place rack onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, combine 1 bottle of Sweet Sriracha BBQ Sauce and stick of butter. Stir on low until butter is melted. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Rotate rack and flip wings. Cook additional 10 minutes until wings are browned and cooked through. Internal temperature near bone should reach 165°F.
- Immediately toss with enough sauce to cover entire wing and serve with sauce on the side for dipping. Serve with lime wedges and sprinkle cilantro for garnish.
- ** For sticky wings, toss wings with sauce and place back in oven for 3-5 minutes or until desired stickiness.