Skip to content
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. flank steak, pounded to 3/4-1" thick
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz. roasted red bell peppers
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Kinder's Mediterranean Seasoning
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place flank steak in a large baking dish and apply olive oil to both sides of steak. Next, season both sides with Mediterranean Seasoning.
- Layer steak with garlic, basil leaves, provolone cheese, roasted red bell peppers and top off with mozzarella slices.
- Roll steak from long side closes to you and roll forward until it's fully rolled and shaped like a log.
- Wrap and tie butcher's string along the length of the steak about 2" apart from each other. Cut any excess string.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 125ºF for medium rare. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Discard the strings and slice steak crosswise 1/2" thick. Drizzle top with balsamic. Serve and Enjoy.