Skip to content
- 6 bell peppers, tops and core removed
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 14.5oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked rice or cauliflower rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. Kinder's The Blend Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, lightly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion 4-5 minutes until soft and translucent. Stir in tomato paste and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef or turkey and cook 5-6 minutes until no longer pink, be sure to break up the meat while cooking. Drain fat.
- Return meat mixture back to skillet and stir in cooked rice, fire-roasted diced tomatoes and The Blend Seasoning. Let simmer for 5 minutes until liquid has reduced slightly.
- In a large baking dish, place peppers cut side up. Spoon meat mixture into each pepper and top with cheese. Cover in foil and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until peppers are tender. Remove foil and bake for 8-10 minutes uncovered until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with parsley. Serve and Enjoy.