- 8 hamburger buns
- 2-3 lbs. pork shoulder (pork butt), cut into 4 parts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 jalepeno, minced
- 1 Fresno chile, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 bottle Kinder's Organic Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki Marinade
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute. Place 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place pork into pressure cooker, searing 2-3 minutes each side.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add 3/4 bottle of Kinders Organic Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki Marinade, water, 1 cup of pineapple. Toss to coat.
- Place lid on Instant Pot with steam valve closed.
- Set Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on High. Set for 40 minutes.
- When time expires, allow Instant pot to naturally release, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together green cabbage, pineapple, red cabbage, radishes, cilantro, jalepeno, and Fresno chile.
- Ina small bowl, whisk together lime zest, lime juice, lemon juice & honey. Slowly add remaining oil, whisking until smooth.
- Add vinaigrette to cabbage mixture, toss to coat. Set aside.
- Remove pork from Instant Pot into large bowl.
- Remove any excess fat and shred pork with two forks.
- Season pork to taste with remaining Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki Sauce.
- Serve pork on hamburger buns. Top with slaw mixture. Serve and Enjoy.