Skip to content
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tsp Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 tsp Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans
- 8 oz Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine Tequila Lime Rub and Mild BBQ Rub.
- Lay chicken breasts out and sprinkle them with Tequila Lime / Mild BBQ Rub mixture. Be sure to dust chicken evenly.
- Coat a baking dish with half of the olive oil and place chicken breasts in the dish.
- Bake chicken for 16-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly(Thicker portion of the breast should read 165ºF)
- Pull chicken from oven and let rest.
- Lower temperature of oven to 350ºF.
- Brush each tortilla with olive oil on both sides.
- Using a muffin tin turned upside down, press the tortillas into shell shapes in between the muffin cups.
- Bake for fifteen minutes and then set aside to cool.
- While the chicken and tostada shells cool, you can cut up the head of romaine lettuce and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the corn, black beans, diced avocado, half of the cheese, the pico de gallo and half of the sour cream. Stir gently.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Pour salad mixture into each tostada shell and top with sliced chicken.
- Top with the rest of the cheese sour cream and a hint of lime.
- Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!