Tequila Lime Butter Ingredients
- 1 Stick of Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 (one-half) Tbs. Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
Garlic Bread Ingredients
- 1 French bread loaf or baguette
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced or crushed
- Tequila Lime Butter (see recipe below)
Tequila Lime Butter
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Scrape mixture into a small serving dish.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Slice the bread in half lengthwise. Soften the tequila lime butter and spread evenly over each half of the bread. Add the minced or crushed garlic evenly among both halves. Place the 2 halves back together and wrap in aluminum foil. Place the bread in the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until butter is melted. Unwrap the foil and place the 2 slices face up and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Make it cheesy! Sprinkle grated mozzarella or parmesan cheese and broil for 30 seconds.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and serve as an appetizer
- Great side to all of your BBQ Dishes