1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub
- 4 corn on the cobs, husked and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. cotija cheese
- 4 oz. Mexican crema
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat outdoor gas grill to high heat (450°F). If using a charcoal grill, arrange coals to one side of grill to create direct (high heat) and indirect (low) heating areas.
- Place shrimp in a mixing bowl, add olive oil and half of the Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub. Stir, making sure all shrimp have been coated evenly.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator and place onto skewers.
- Insert a skewer into the core of the corn cob, to act as a handle.
- Place shrimp and corn on grill.
- Cook shrimp for about 2-3 minutes aside, or until the shrimp is no longer translucent. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Place corn on grill and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, rotating frequently to blacken corn cobs evenly.
- Remove from grill and spread Mexican crema all over the corn.
- Sprinkle evenly with cotija cheese, lime juice and Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub.
- Plate shrimp and corn, and top with cilantro.
- Serve with a lime wedge and Enjoy!