Skip to content
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 bag favorite corn chips
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 tsp. Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub
- 11 oz. can sweet corn niblets
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Drain can of corn and place corn niblets on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Melt cream cheese in a large bowl in the microwave. Heat in 1-2 minutes spurts, removing to stir. Repeat until cream cheese is softened and smooth.
- Add corn, jalapeno, green onions, cheese and Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub into the large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and serve with corn chips.Enjoy!