2 lb pork shoulder
- 4 tbsp. Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub
- 1 cup Kinder’s Organic MILD BBQ Sauce
- 2 16 oz. can baked beans
- Apply Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub to pork shoulder evenly.
- Place pork shoulder in slow cooker, fat side up, and add 1/4 cup water.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks and turn slow cooker to warm.
- In a separate pot, warm baked beans in a large sauce pan on medium heat. Stir frequently for 6-10 minutes. Once warm, add pulled pork and Kinder’s Organic Mild BBQ Sauce into the large sauce pan and continue to heat and stir for another 4-6 minutes.
- Remove, serve warm and Enjoy!