Skip to content
- 1 lb. raw shrimp peeled, tails removed, diced
- 1/3 cup of red onion
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3/4 cup of lime juice, 4-6 limes
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp Kinder's Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp and lime juice and let sit for 15 minutes opr until shrimp is no longer grey. Drain shrimp and discard lime juice.
- Combine shrimp, cucumber, onion, jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, and Tequila Lime BBQ Rub in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Serve and Enjoy!