Skip to content
- 2 lbs. shrimp (21-25 ct.), peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped, if desired
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl combine 1 tbsp of oil, 2 tbsp of Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub, and shrimp. Mix together until shrimp is entirely coated with seasoning.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in skillet over medium-hight heat for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Turn off heat and finish with a squeeze of lime.
- Mix sour cream (or crema), jalepeno and Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub.
- Heat flour tortillas.
- Fill flour tortillas with shrimp and top with cabbage, cream mixture and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!