Skip to content
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into small pieces
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 8oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup cashews or peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Kinder’s Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce , divided
- Romaine, iceberg or butter leaves
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center, internal temperature should read at least 165ºF. Remove to plate.
- In the same skillet heat 1tbsp. sesame oil over medium-high heat, add garlic and 2/3 cup of green onions, saute for 30 seconds.
- Add bell pepper and water chestnuts and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in 2/3 of the Teriyaki Sauce, saving the rest for drizzling. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken and carrots, mix throughly until mixture is heated through to your preference.
- Serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with cashews, green onion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!