Skip to content
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2" thick
- 6 medium sized zucchini, julienned or spiraled
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided (or olive oil)
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup Kinder’s Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped for garnish (optional)
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Cover chicken with Teriyaki sauce and marinate for 30 min - 1 hour in refrigerator prior to cooking.
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden and almost cooked through, about 10 minutes (flipping halfway through).
- Drizzle 2-4 tbsp. of Teriyaki sauce over chicken and simmer until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through. Internal temperature should reach at least 165 °F.
- Remove chicken and let rest on plate.
- In same skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of sesame oil and add snap peas. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and zucchini noodles and cook for additional 2 minutes until cooked but still crunchy.
- Add remaining Teriyaki sauce, combine and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Place chicken on top of noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve and Enjoy.