Skip to content
- Place ribs in a freezer bag or large bowl and pour Kinder’s Teriyaki Marinade over ribs.
- Toss ribs and make sure they are coated evenly. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to marinate. Note: Best results, marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Pour ribs and marinade into large pan and cover with foil.
- Cook for 2 ½ hours, until ribs are tender.
- Raise oven temperature to 400ºF.
- Remove foil and cook for another 20-30 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with diced green onions and Enjoy!