Skip to content
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice, washed
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup Kinder’s Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped for garnish
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add carrots and sauce for another 30 seconds
- Stir in 1/3 of the Teriyaki Sauce, saving the rest for drizzling. Add rice and stir in chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil. Then lower heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for an additional 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broccoli and sugar snap peas, cover pan and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until most of the broth is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and drizzle remaining Teriyaki Sauce. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve and Enjoy.