Skip to content
- In a large mixing bowl or large freezer bag, place the pork belly and pour 3/4 of the Kinder’s Teriyaki Marinade.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to marinate. Note: Best results, marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In an oven safe pan or skillet, place the pork belly and roast for 30 minutes, fat side up.
- Reduce heat to 275 degrees and roast for an additional hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coleslaw mix and the rest of the Kinder’s Teriyaki Marinade. Stir thoroughly.
- Heat corn tortillas.
- Slice pork belly into pieces.
- Place corn tortillas on serving platter and top with a scoop of teriyaki coleslaw mixture.
- Layer pork belly on top of teriyaki coleslaw mixture.
- Serve with lime wedges and Enjoy!