- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 oz. diced green chiles
- 1 cup fire roasted corn
- 28 oz. fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 14.5 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. kidney beans
- 15 oz. chili beans or black beans
- 12 oz. box of elbow macaroni
- 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. of Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Kinder’s Mild BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onion, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Once hot, sauce onion, bell peppers, carrot, and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add Tequila Lime BBQ Rub, green chiles, and corn. Stir to combine.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, beans and vegetable broth. Stir to combine. Raise heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add macaroni and continue to boil, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 9-12 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add panko and Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning and stir until golden brown.
- Spread topping over macaroni and cheese.
- Broil on high in oven for 3-5 minutes until top is golden.
- Sprinkle top with chopped green onion and Mild BBQ Sauce. Serve.