Skip to content
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can fire-roasted diced green chiles
- 1 (2.25 oz.) sliced olives
- 1 jalepeno, sliced
- 10 soft taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub
- 1/4 cup sour cream for topping (optional)
- 1/4 salsa for topping (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, 2/3 cup cheese, tomatoes, and green chiles.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on bottom of 9"x13" baking dish or large cast iron skillet.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly, place seam side down.
- Top tortilla with remaining sauce, sprinkle with cheese, olives and jalepenos.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream. Serve and Enjoy.