- 1 1/2 lb. flank steak
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- 3 tsp. Kinder's Woodfired Garlic BBQ Rub
1 cup pineapple, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 4 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, squeezed for juice
- Place flank steak in a large baking dish and apply Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub generously on both sides. Wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Mix pineapple, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice into a mixing bowl.
- Let pineapple salsa rest for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator (for best results, let rest overnight in refrigerator).
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat to 450ºF.
- Grill flank steak for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 130ºF for medium rare. Remove from grill and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice flank steak against the grain, into strips, to fit soft taco shells.
- Heat flour tortillas. Fill with a generous portion of steak and top with a scoop of pineapple salsa. Serve with a lime wedge and Enjoy!