Skip to content
- 3/4 lb. white American cheese, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 cup half and half
- 4 tsp. Kinder’s Woodfired Garlic Rub
- 2 jalapenos, diced finely
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
- Heat half and half over medium heat in a medium sauce pan. Reduce the heat to a low simmer.
- Stir in cheeses starting with the American cheese first. Continuously stir the cheeses to ensure no sticking on the bottom of the pan.
- Once the cheese is completely melted, reduce heat to low and add Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub and a little over half of the jalapenos. Stir and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Top with the rest of jalapenos, cilantro and tomatoes. Serve with chips and Enjoy!