Grilled Steak Fries with Kinder’s BBQ Rub
- 6 Russet potatoes, scrubbed
- ¼ c Canola Oil
- ½ tsp. to 1 TBSP Kinder’s BBQ Rub (to taste)
Place a large pot of cold water on the stove, add 2 tablespoons and salt and place the potatoes in the pot. Cook over medium heat, for approx. 10 minutes until the potatoes are a little tender to the touch. Take the potatoes out of the water and let cool. Cut each potato into 8 thick slices lengthwise.
- Brush the potatoes with the canola oil and season with Kinder’s BBQ Rub. If you’re feeling adventurous, use the Hot BBQ Rub.
- Heat the grill to a medium heat and place the potatoes on the grill. Cook until golden brown, approx. 3-4 minutes on each side.
- After done, place potatoes on a platter or dish and serve.
- Substitute one of Kinder’s other spices or rubs in place of Kinder’s BBQ Rub
- Top fries with your favorite cheese
- Keep some Kinder’s BBQ Rub on the side, for some extra kick.
- Always a great compliment with Kinder’s signature Ball Tip
- Serve with a side of one of Kinder’s BBQ Sauces for dipping or make some stadium sauce